IP girl of 2017: Bella Hadid
We love Bella Hadid. She puts creativity back into classic model-of-duty looks, from tight two-pieces to oversized streetwear we’d sell our own (much shorter and less defined) arm or leg for.
Here are our top 10 times Bella made loungewear luxury.
- Your summer tourist guide: Bella in camo print ft. Japanese pastel print ads
2. We love a print. There’s no better way to convey confidence than statement two-pieces and we’re taking notes from Bella
3. For anyone who’s ever wondered how to pull off orange:
4. Pre-drinks attire inspo. Shop our ‘I feel like fries’ for British summer’s essential black hoody
5. Get your summer adidas essentials at our favourite vintage store BLITZ London, Brick Lane. Our favourite brands are fully stocked and we never fail to find something completely unique and wearable
6. Just when we though no one could do white fur better than when Paris Hilton dressed up as her dog for Halloween in 2014
7. Bella stepping off a plane // looking like she’s just stepped out of our instagram in Moschino, sportswear, hoops and winged glasses
8. Bella in Tokyo – shop our summer dresses for something different this festival season
9. The best lift posing we’ve seen since Nick Knight’s Kate Moss surveillance photo-shoot in 1995
10. Bella ticking all the boxes in our favourite Fashion East clothing brand Caitlin Price
Words by Rosie Byers